Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Open Studio Shoot and Free Shoot Plans


Studio Shoot:
I will be shooting on Tuesday, May 1st. My model is Sophie Wolfe and her and I will be taking casual yet slightly dressed up portraits. They will have a theme of expression of being relaxed yet enthusiastic and will require a tri-pod.

Shots I'm looking to re-create:

Image result for casual seated studio shootImage result for casual seated studio shootImage result for casual seated studio shoot


Free Shoot:
I will be traveling to Dallas the weekend of May 12th and will be doing another aviation shoot at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and will be shooting during the early morning and evening golden hour periods. I will be bringing my tri-pod and 70-300 mm telephoto lens.

Shots I'm looking to re-create:

Image result for golden hour arrival plane photosImage result for golden hour arrival plane photosImage result for golden hour arrival plane photos




No comments:

Post a Comment