Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Image Picks for Final


Image 1:  My first photo will be printed on Lustre paper and will be size 8x10. I am entering it in the thing category and am choosing this image because the lighting is perfect and the blurred background creates a great sense of movement.


Image 2: My second image will be printed on metallic paper and will also be size 8x10. It is being entered in the thing category and I hose it because it creates a solemn mood and yet expresses the potential for vibrance.


Image 3: My final image is in my opinion one of my favorite shots and will be printed on Semigloss paper and will be size 11x14. It is being entered in the open category and it was chosen for the leading lines which are accentuated by the stunning light from the California sunset. The image overall just brings out a sense of beauty and peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment